Field to Vase Workshop
Would you like to be let loose in a field full of flowers? If so this workshop is for you. We’ll start the morning with a tour of the flower field where we’ll talk about the flowers we grow and how best to cut and condition them for the vase. You will then be given the opportunity to wander the field and cut your favourite flowers. While the flowers condition, we’ll have coffee and cake. After watching a demonstration of how to make a hand-tied bouquet you will be given the opportunity to make your own.
2020 dates coming soon
Need to know
- Workshop payment must be made in full to secure your place. If we have to cancel the workshop for any reason a full refund will be given.
- No previous floristry experience is required for any of our workshops all tools and flowers will be provided.
- Homemade cake and refreshments will be served at all workshops.
- Gift vouchers are available to redeem towards our workshops and fresh flower purchases.
- We can also arrange a bespoke workshop for hen parties, birthdays or corporate events. Please Contact Us for group booking rates.