Diy wedding flowers workshop
If you would like to be more involved with arranging your own wedding flowers or are working to a tight budget our DIY wedding flower workshops will show you all the basics you need to create your very own wedding flowers.
We will start the workshop by discussing your ideas. You will be given lots of hints and tips on how to store your flowers, keeping them fresh for the main event, how best to transport them and how to get the most from every stem.
Using our mixed DIY flower buckets, you will be shown how to make a jam jar posy or table arrangement and a buttonhole. All equipment and flowers will be included however you're welcome to bring along any containers you might be using for your wedding. All arrangements made on the day will be yours to take home. Whether it's just yourself, group of friends or family this workshop is great fun and will give you all the necessary advice and tips to arranging your own wedding flowers.
£125 for the first person and £85 each for any additional people when booked together.
Workshop dates can be arranged for evenings or weekends Contact Us to book.
Need to know
- Workshop payment must be made in full to secure your place. If we have to cancel the workshop for any reason a full refund will be given.
- No previous floristry experience is required for any of our workshops all tools and flowers will be provided.
- Homemade cake and refreshments will be served at all workshops.
- Gift vouchers are available to redeem towards our workshops and fresh flower purchases.
- We can also arrange a bespoke workshop for hen parties, birthdays or corporate events. Please Contact Us for group booking rates.